Monday, August 16, 2010

The Summer of Laura

I wrote this blog at the beggining of summer.....
Hello there. I am doing a blog this summer, because I feel like there is so much for me to learn and do. I want to become better at writing, and English and I think having a blog will help me a lot with this. I want to become a more productive person. I feel like I waste so much time on face book, watching TV, and just generally, wasting time. I feel like I have let my self become extremely lazy and a slave to my weaknesses. I want to become the person I can be. I want to reach my full potential. I now declare this. The summer of Laura.


Life has been going pretty darn well these last couple of weeks. You see a couple months ago I start taking anti-depressants to help me get along with my life. I was feeling so apathetic and negative all the time I couldn’t get anything done ever. I literally sat around and did nothing for about a month. It was awful. Once I got on my medication I could feel some small changes, but things really started kicking in once my doctor upped my dosage. I started feeling empowered, and like I could accomplish anything. I was positive about everything in my life; I was smiling more and more everyday. I still feel this way but it’s not as strong as it was before. The reason for this is I’m caught in a little bit of a break this summer. I quit my job two weeks ago because I was not getting treated the way I deserved to be treated. I was totally unappreciated. So I left. I did get another job I just haven’t started it yet. Hopefully I will begin this next Monday. In the mean time, I will try and become more adult like, more responsible, more loving, and increase my knowledge base.

No comments:

Post a Comment