Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Old Ones Full of Wisdom
Ok my Dad isn't that old, but he is full of wisdom that's for sure. So I made a very wise chose myself, to go talk to my dad before picking up this puppy that way I wouldn't get grounded for the rest of my life. He did what he always dose and gave me the logical explanation to as why I shouldn't get a puppy. It's not that he doesn't like them it's just that he feels like I need to be able to be free and have nothing holding me back from what I want to do. If I got a dog I wouldn't be able to go explore the world, or move away to college or go on a mission. I'll just have to wait till I'm settled in life till I get a dog.... I'm glad I talked to my dad though, because I don't know what I would of done with my puppy!!! Even though he is super cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment