Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Books, Paper, and Pens.

It's that time a year again. Yep you got it. School is back in session. It's not like I didn't just get out of summer school three weeks ago but you know thats totally different. The whole feel for summer school is just gross. Nobody is into it especially me, and every body just gives there half crap attempt at it. Anyways... I love school! I love being here! I love being around people who are interested in the same thing as I am and they are ready to learn! I love reading my text books and trying to work towards getting the best grade I can possibly get. It's motivating waking up every day and going to learn more and more about what I love. I can't wait to go to grad school! I just want to keep learning and learning I love psychology and I love what I will be able to do with it! I hope I can stay on top of things this whole semester, and not let myself fall behind in any of my classes... well at least any of my psych classes I am so done with family studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment