I am Happy and Light Hearted!
I have learned a lot about myself this summer. I have learned how to control my mood and what makes me unhappy and what makes me happy. I have learned the building my self upon the foundation of Christ, just like the Scriptures in Helaman 5:12 suggest, that it has made me strong against the devils winds because of the rock of Christ that I have built myself upon. I use to build my self on others, and when I would turn to them when I needed help, they weren't there, but Christ is ALWAYS there for me. Because of this foundation in Christ if a trial comes up in my life, I can find the positive in it and not let it bring me down.
I wake up every day happy with a smile on my face and ready to face the world. I have a Shine within my soul and I want the world to see it! I have been able to detach myself from those things that bring me down, weather it be people I know, or things the chase away the spirit. I focus on trying to be the healthy and strong, I want to reach my full potential! I want to climb the mountain and not be faint! I want to have the energy I need to make it through the day! I want to treat my body the best that I can, I only have one! I am so grateful for EVERYTHING in my life and everything that has made it possible for the restored Gospel to be on the earth today! I love Nature and being outdoors I'm so grateful for beauty and wild life, it brings joy to my soul! I know that I am a daughter of God and he has a plan for me and with his help I will achieve it!
I love studying Psychology, it brings me so much Joy! It makes me excited to have a Carree in this field, I cant wait to learn and grow and help people along the way!
I Can now say with no doubt in my mind that I AM happy with MY SELF, I Love who I am, and the person I am working on becoming! I have learned to look at things with the glass half full, and I am so happy for that! This is a constant process that i must always work on, this is not the end, but a great beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment